The site is situated at the bottom end of Borden Way.
Borden Way is accessed from Croft Lane which in turn
provides direct access to Junction 2 of the M66
Motorway, 1mile away.
The surrounding area is a mixture of both commercial
and residential property.
Surrounding occupiers include Asda Superstore,
McDonald’s, L’Oreal and JD Sports head office.
Bury Town Centre is within 3 miles and Manchester
City Centre 9 miles.
A former industrial works that occupies a site of
approximately 8.8 acres.
The property was formerly occupied Park Royal who
stopped operating from the site circa 3 years ago.
Given the property’s position, we anticipate that the site
would be suitable for a variety of uses (subject to
- The property is available on a sale basis only. A guide
price is available on application.
- We are advised that the property is held on a freehold
- Each party will pay their own legal costs
-We advise that all interested parties contact the relevant
local authority to obtain the rateable value.
- Finance Act 1989 – unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
- The property is offered subject to formal Contract /
Viewing strictly by appointment with retained agents