Lettings and Property Management
TURN YOUR EMPTY PROPERTY INTO INCOME
Barton Kendal believes in offering a complete, friendly but professional service, unmatched by any other letting agent in the Rochdale Area. We aim to build a rapport between landlord, tenant, and ourselves, to ensure the successful management of your property.
Our comprehensive managed lettings service to include the following :
An initial setup fee of only £295 + vat
Preparation of a thorough 'Schedule of Condition' and 'Inventory' at the outset of the agreement at a cost from £90
A monthly management fee of 10% + vat which will include all the services below:
- Free initial Rental Valuation and Market Appraisal
- Comprehensive advertising via:
- Production of stylish property details with internal photographs.
- Distribution to prospective tenants via our extensive mailing list.
- Erection of a stylish "TO LET" board.
- Prominent Town Centre office.
- Accompanied viewing with prospective tenants, if required.
- Comprehensive credit and referencing services.
- Deposit Registration.
- Rent Reviews.
- Draw up tenancy agreements in line with the current Housing Act.
- Collection of one months rent in advance together with dilapidations deposit.
- Transfer of rent monthly by BACS to your bank account - issue of monthly statements.
- Undertake midterm property inspections.
- Barton Kendal have access to a pool of reliable and respected contractors, and we will arrange for necessary repairs up to a maximum of £100 - in the case of more expensive repairs, then we will obtain estimates and submit them for your approval, prior to authorising the works - except in the case of an emergency.
- At the termination of the lease, we will carry out a final inspection to ensure the property is in the same condition as at the outset of the agreement and arrange for any necessary repairs to be undertaken, out of the previous tenant’s dilapidation deposit, subject to negotiation.
- Any subsequent dispute with the tenant, will be referred to the 'Tenants Deposit Scheme' for resolution.
- We will arrange your EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) for a cost of £72 - a statutory requirement.
- We will arrange your Gas Safety Certificates for a cost of £72 - a statutory requirement.
- We will arrange your Electrical Safety Certificates for a cost of £144 - a statutory requirement.
- Tenancy Renewal £90.
- Rent Guarantee Schemes.
- Mortgage advice by Independent Mortgage Adviser.
- Landlords & Tenants buildings and contents insurance.
- Full Estate Agency service including surveys and property advice by Qualified Surveyors.
All the above fees include VAT unless otherwise stated.
REGULATED AGENT THROUGH THE RICS
YOUR RENTAL INCOME IS IN SAFE HANDS!
Head Office - 122 Yorkshire Street
Tel : (01706) 653214
Middleton Office – 13 Long Street
Tel : (0161) 643 0777